|This would be me (replace the beach with a couch) Source|
Some of my favorite parts of book blogging/being a part of Mint Tea and A Good Book are:
- Interacting with the readers of the blog via comments :)
- Interviewing authors and editors
- Practicing my writing skills
- Getting to reflect on the books I read by creating reviews
- I have become an avid reader, and reading has become a bigger part of who I am since joining MTGB.
Special Thanks To...
- Meredith: Thank you for getting me started and inviting me to be part of Mint Tea and A Good Book! Thanks for being a great friend and going to all book-related events with me.
- Willa from Willa's Ramblings- You whole-heartedly look at some of my reviews before I post them to make sure that I don't have any glaring errors, so thank you for saving me from embarrassment. Also, thanks for loving John Green books and Jellicoe Road as much as I do.
- Readers- I have written some pretty strange and bad reviews, and I am still practicing how to write an entertaining yet honest review. Thanks for hanging in there and reading everything I've written.
Extra Side-Note: I now have a Mint Tea and A Good Book email which is: firstname.lastname@example.org . Feel free to email me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
Yip-Skippity, that is all I have to say.